Customer TestimonialRead more
Shih Tzu Insurance
The Shih Tzu is one of the oldest dog breeds which may have been bred by Tibetan Monks and given as gifts to Chinese royalty. It was first brought to England in 1928 to be the affectionate lap dog which it remains today. This is a very adaptable toy breed which can fit in to town or country life. Another of the brachycephalic breeds the Shih Tzu can suffer significantly from breathing difficulties. Their squashed in face and relatively shorter upper jaw leave limited space for a full set of teeth! They often require regular dental treatment in spite of regular teeth cleaning and care. Their coats should be groomed daily.
Early socialisation and basic training is recommended for all breeds. It is essential for the Shih Tzu and will help with house training as this can be challenging and take longer than with some other breeds.
Why choose helpucover Pet Insurance for your Shih Tzu:
- 10% online discount
- 94% of claims paid out in 2018
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalised and cannot care for your pet
- Vet nurses are ready to take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet's wellbeing and to offer advice and information
- Compare our different levels of cover to find a policy to suit your needs and budget
You can't beat helpucover for high quality, great value Pet Insurance Plans with a choice of Lifetime, Per Condition and Time Limited cover.
Get a helpucover Pet Insurance Quote today and protect yourself and your pet.