Customer TestimonialRead more
The Labrador Retriever is a long standing favourite family pet and working dog. Growing to about 30kgs of lively loveable fun, Labradors need plenty of attention and exercise. Training, especially if the dog has been bred from working parentage can be rewarding and time consuming. Chewing furniture and other objects can continue up to about 2 years old! Hereditary defects, particularly affecting hips, elbow joints and eyes are well recognised. Breeders should always be able to produce evidence of test results for these defects.
Careful feeding together with walks twice daily for half an hour are essential to keep Labradors fit and healthy. A Lab does not need a second chance to put on weight! Their coats come in yellow, black and chocolate colours which may be shed regularly in spite of thorough grooming.
Why choose helpucover Pet Insurance for your Labrador:
- 10% online discount
- 94% of claims paid out in 2018
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalised and cannot care for your pet
- Vet nurses are ready to take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet's wellbeing and to offer advice and information
- Compare our different levels of cover to find a policy to suit your needs and budget
You can't beat helpucover for high quality, great value Pet Insurance Plans with a choice of Lifetime, Per Condition and Time Limited cover.
Get a helpucover Pet Insurance Quote today and protect yourself and your pet.