Customer TestimonialRead more
French Bulldog Insurance
French Bulldogs have become very popular in recent years. This is in part attributable to the variety of colours available but also because they make rewarding companions for older people as well as families. They are small, require relatively little exercise and are very well mannered. They fit in to houses and apartments of all sizes. Training can be a challenge as Frenchies tend to have "a mind of their own".
This is one of the brachycephalic or short nosed breeds like the Pug; As such it has been the target of concern about the ability to breath easily and the development of eye conditions. Careful selection of tested parents and purchase subject to veterinary inspection can avoid many pitfalls.
Why choose helpucover Pet Insurance for your French Bulldog:
- 10% online discount
- We paid 95% of all Pet Claims in 2016
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalised and cannot care for your pet
- Vet nurses are ready to take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet's wellbeing and to offer advice and information
- Compare our different levels of cover to find a policy to suit your needs and budget
You can't beat helpucover for high quality, great value Pet Insurance Plans with a choice of Lifetime, Per Condition and Time Limited cover.
Get a helpucover Pet Insurance Quote today and protect yourself and your pet.