Customer TestimonialRead more
Crossbreed Dog Insurance
The crossbreed dog can be all things to all men or a complete mystery! Crossbreeds are often regarded as being inherently healthier than the pure breeds. Unfortunately the mother of a crossbreed is often the only known parent! Careful enquiry and observation of the mother can offer a useful guide to temperament, size and shape of puppies. Hereditary defects in either of the parents can be passed on to puppies.
A collie, for example, could produce crossbreed puppies with eye anomalies and hip dysplasia. On the other hand a healthy dog and bitch can produce similar, attractive and suitable puppies.
Why choose helpucover Pet Insurance for your Crossbreed:
- 10% online discount
- 94% of claims paid out in 2018
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalised and cannot care for your pet
- Vet nurses are ready to take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet's wellbeing and to offer advice and information
- Compare our different levels of cover to find a policy to suit your needs and budget
You can't beat helpucover for high quality, great value Pet Insurance Plans with a choice of Lifetime, Per Condition and Time Limited cover.
Get a helpucover Pet Insurance Quote today and protect yourself and your pet.