Customer TestimonialRead more
We are committed to providing the best service possible to all of our customers, all of the time but we'd be foolish to think we never make mistakes. Whatever the problem, we want to be able to understand your concerns and resolve them as quickly as possible. Your complaint is important to us.
HOW DO I MAKE A COMPLAINT?
To allow us to understand and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible you can call us Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm on 0344 543 1035
If you would prefer to put your concerns in writing you can do so to:
A1 Barnet Way,
When e-mailing please ensure you are satisfied with what you are sending and the security settings you apply.
What we will ask from you:
- To provide as much information about your complaint as possible.
- To tell us what you would like us to do to put things right.
What we will do:
- Where possible we want to resolve your concerns within 4 working days. If we are able to do this we will send you a summary resolution communication to confirm we believe your complaint to be resolved.
- If we are not able to resolve your concerns within 4 working days we will send you a letter to formally acknowledge your complaint.
- We will keep you informed of our progress.
- We will contact you if we need more information to assist in addressing your concerns.
- We will deal with your concerns as quickly as we can and wherever possible within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, as required by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Once we have completed our investigations, we will respond to you with a final decision.
IF YOU REMAIN UNHAPPY WITH OUR DECISION
If you have any new information that you feel could change our decision please let us know.
If there is no new information and you simply feel we have got it wrong, you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service but must do so within 6 months of the date of our summary resolution communication or final decision letter.
If you refer your complaint outside of this 6 month time frame, the Financial Ombudsman Service will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances.Post: Financial Ombudsman Service
0300 123 9 123
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We always try to resolve any complaint to put things right. However, if you have already contacted us and we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to use the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution service. This is an online portal designed to help consumers who have bought goods or services online to conduct dispute resolution.