Customer TestimonialRead more
Cocker Spaniel Insurance
Cocker Spaniels were originally bred to work as gundogs; they are now mainly bred as pets and for show. They make lively intelligent family pets. Retaining the instinct to work and please their owner they require stimulus and activity. They should not be left alone whilst the owner is out all day.
Cocker Spaniels usually live to between 12 and 14 years and are generally quite healthy. Prospective puppy owners should ensure that the parents have been tested and certified to be free from hereditary eye conditions. This avoids the anguish of dealing with impaired vision and blindness in later life. Their attractive coat requires regular grooming. Ears and teeth should be checked regularly. Spaniel ears are a magnet for troublesome grass seeds. Careful choice of walks or wearing a nylon stocking as a hair net may be required during summertime.
Why choose helpucover Pet Insurance for your Cocker Spaniel:
- 10% online discount
- 94% of claims paid out in 2018
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalised and cannot care for your pet
- Vet nurses are ready to take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet's wellbeing and to offer advice and information
- Compare our different levels of cover to find a policy to suit your needs and budget
You can't beat helpucover for high quality, great value Pet Insurance Plans with a choice of Lifetime, Per Condition and Time Limited cover.
Get a helpucover Pet Insurance Quote today and protect yourself and your pet.