Customer TestimonialRead more
True cockapoos are bred to be intelligent, hypoallergenic and healthy with a reliable temperament. When choosing a cockapoo it must be remembered that it could have been bred from any cocker spaniel and poodle, so beware! Always try to see or learn as much as possible about the parents. Look for the intelligence calmness of the poodle and the sturdy build and intelligence of the spaniel.
This was the first of the “designer dogs” dating back to the 1960s and is a cross between an American or English Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle. Attractive and affectionate reasonably small dogs which stand between 25 & 38cms tall and weigh 5-11kgs they can be good therapy for all the family.
The Cockapoo is happy being taken for walks, resting on your lap or just being petted by an elder granny. Cockapoos are easily trained and have a coat which hardly sheds and only requires occasional grooming to keep their coat tangle free. They will live for 12-15 years.
The spaniel shaped ears predispose to infection and collection of grass seeds. Heart, skin and eye conditions are not uncommon but occur less frequently than in the purebred cockers.
Why choose helpucover Pet Insurance for your Cockapoo:
- 10% online discount
- We paid 95% of all Pet Claims in 2016
- Your vet fees are covered for accident, illness and injury
- One month's free premium per policy per year, when insuring two or more pets.
- Dog owners are covered for essential third party liability and legal costs
- We cover losing a pet due to theft or straying
- Claim for costs of advertising to recover your lost pet
- Emergency boarding fees are covered if you are hospitalised and cannot care for your pet
- Vet nurses are ready to take your call 24 hours a day to answer any concerns you have about your pet's wellbeing and to offer advice and information
- Compare our different levels of cover to find a policy to suit your needs and budget
You can't beat helpucover for high quality, great value Pet Insurance Plans with a choice of Lifetime, Per Condition and Time Limited cover.
Get a helpucover Pet Insurance Quote today and protect yourself and your pet.