helpucover's Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance policy in detail
Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance from helpucover.co.uk is a policy designed to protect your personal valuables against loss and theft, accidental damage and mechanical breakdown.
|Feature & Benefits||Details|
|Up to £1,500 annual Cover per 12 Month|
|Family Cover||Cover for items purchased by you and your resident family members.|
|Unlimited Items Registered||Unlimited number of items may be registered.|
|Worldwide Travel||Worldwide cover for up to 90 days in total in any 12 month period.|
|Multiple Gadgets Cover||Cover for Mobile Phones, Gadgets and Desktop Computers.|
|Accidental Damage||If an insured item is damaged during the policy period we will arrange for the item to be repaired. If the item cannot be repaired or is uneconomical to repair, we will replace the item.|
|Electrical or Mechanical Breakdown||If an insured item develops a fault during the policy period we will arrange for the item to be repaired.|
|Loss and Theft||If an insured item is lost or stolen, we will replace them. If the same make and model is not available, for whatever reason, we will replace it with a product of similar specification and quality.|
|UK and Overseas Cover||Cover is available for items bought in the United Kingdom or overseas with evidence of ownership.|
Your benefits at a glance
- No registration required for items with a value of up to £150
- Unlimited number of items may be registered
- Up to £1,500 annual cover per 12 month period subject to claims excess(es)
- Cover includes items owned by you and members of your family living at your address
- Cover for all portable electronic devices such as MP3/4, games players, sat nav equipment, mobile phones including iPhones, PDAs, cameras and camcorders
- Cover for home computer, base unit, keyboard and mouse, laptops, home printers and scanners
- Cover for gifts received by you and for electrical items bought outside the UK
- Worldwide cover for up to 90 days
- Mobile phone blocking
- Repair or replacement cover for mechanical or electrical breakdown of your items following expiry of a manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee
- Your no claims bonus on other insurance not affected
Note that unregistered items will not be covered if they are older than 36 months at the date of the incident that causes a claim. Also, items to be registered cannot be more than 36 months old at the date of registration.
You can read our Full Policy Details and Policy Summary documents here:
The policy has a claims excess of £50 to pay per item and laptops are excluded from cover.
What's more you're only one phone call away from support and assistance when you need it. We're here to help 24/7, 365 days a year on 0800 389 6998.
A full list of exclusions is provided below:
Full Policy & Policy Summary