Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance
- Register online for your policy. Your policy covers you for up to £1,500 in a 12 month period subject to a claims excess of £50 per item.
- There is a deferred period of 14 days when there is no cover under the policy. A deferred period applies after the policy start date shown on your welcome letter and then after the date you register additional items.
- We cover items purchased and owned by resident family members living at your address. Resident family members are defined as "Your partner, spouse or any member of your family who permanently lives with you at your home address. Please note that students living away from home are not covered by this policy and should have their own policy in their own name.”
- We don't ask you to register items valued less than £150, but any items over £150 must be registered otherwise they will only be covered up to £150.
- We have no limit on the number of items covered within the premium. You can make up to two successful claims in a rolling 12 month period.
- All items stolen must be reported to the police and you will be required to provide some form of proof of ownership if you ever need to claim.
- We're here to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So whether you're making a claim or need some advice simply call 0800 389 6998.
A full list of exclusions is provided below:
Full Policy & Policy Summary