The general exclusions that apply to this product are as follows -
- The policy includes a deferred period of 14 days when the cover does not operate. A deferred period applies at the start of the policy and to any item registered after the policy start date.
- Registered items cannot be more than 36 months old at the date of registration.
- Unregistered items cannot be more than 36 months old at the date of an incident that causes a claim.
- The most we will reimburse for the repair or replacement of a registered item is the lower of £1500 or the original purchase price.
- The most we will reimburse for the repair or replacement of an unregistered item is the lower of the original purchase price or £150.
- The most we will pay for a single incident is £1500 subject to claims excess(s).
- We will not pay for more than two incidents in any rolling 12 month period.
- An excess of £50 per item applies to each and every incident.
- We will pay up to £1,500 annual cover per 12 month period subject to claims excess(es).
A full list of exclusions is provided below:
Full Policy & Policy Summary