Pet Insurance: download our Simple Guide to Choosing, Owning and Caring for a Pet
Bertie my wonderful Cockerpoo was recently unwell. Thanks to helpucover I was able to claim back the Vet fees without any problems.Read more
More about our Pet Insurance - in detail
- Cover for vet fees in the event of accidents, illness and injury
- Vet Nurses on call 24 hours a day on our Petcall helpline to answer any concerns you may have over your pet's wellbeing
- The cost of advertising to recover your pet if its lost or stolen
- Emergency boarding fees if you fall ill and are unable to care for your pet
- Up to £1,000,000 third party liability and legal cost cover for dog owners - essential if your dog bites the postman or causes a car accident
- A cash sum if you need to cancel a holiday as a result of your pet being seriously ill
- A cash sum should your pet die as a result of an accident,
- Cover for vet fees abroad with the Pet Travel Scheme
There are three levels of cover
Our Pet Insurance covers dogs, cats and rabbits giving them Lifetime Cover against long-term illness.
If you need help in deciding what cover is best for you, call us on 0800 038 0833. And if you've not already done so, get an instant quote now to find out how little it will cost to protect your pet.
If you would like to view the policies in more detail, simply click on the links below to see the full policy
To DOWNLOAD and PRINT the Policy Summary and Full Policy in Adobe Acrobat please click one of the following links: