Mortgage Protection: download our Guide to Moving or Buying your First Home
Rachel Smith has Mortgage Protection Insurance with helpucover.co.uk. When she was made redundant last year Rachel attended a helpucover back to Work Workshop to help her through her redundancy and find a new job.Read more
A high quality Mortgage Protection Insurance policy
Our Mortgage Protection offers a wide range of options to suit your requirements:
- Cover available for up to £2,000 a month for a year, or 50% of your gross monthly income, whichever is less.
- Benefits paid up to 6 or 12 months
- Paid directly to you in addition to any other benefits (i.e. Statutory Sick Pay)
- Personalised quotes whatever your circumstances - up to age 65
- Range of cover options, no matter if you're employed or self employed.
- Benefits payable after 30 days
- Typical monthly premium for £700 monthly benefit is £21.21*
- Cost per £100 of cover is £3.03*
* Based on Accident, Sickness & Unemployment cover for someone aged 35, non-smoker, Back to day 1 cover, 12 month benefit.
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
You can choose from a range of competitively priced policies including accident, sickness and unemployment. And we offer 'standard' and 'back to day one' schemes depending on your circumstances and whether you can wait 30, 60, 90 or 180 days, before claiming your benefits.
The longer you choose to delay receiving your benefit the less your premiums will be. Below is a link to view the Full Policy and Policy Summary.
If you need help in deciding what cover is best for you, or if you have more questions about our mortgage insurance call us on 0800 038 0831
And if you've not already done so, get an instant quote now to find out how little it will cost to get the peace of mind you and your family deserve.
To DOWNLOAD and PRINT the Full Policy and Policy Summary in Adobe Acrobat, please click the following link: