Mortgage Protection: download our Guide to Moving or Buying your First Home
Great Value Mortgage Protection Insurance
If you're looking for great value, high quality Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance with added benefits you've found it.
How would you manage if you couldn't pay the mortgage? If you lost your job, fell seriously ill or had an accident? If you're self-employed how would you pay the mortgage if you were unable to work? Very few of us have the financial means to cover living costs with no income.
Cover yourself with Mortgage Protection Insurance from helpucover. You can choose from our range of competitively priced policies including accident, sickness and unemployment cover. We offer 'standard' and 'back to day one' schemes depending on your circumstances and whether you can wait 30, 60, 90 or 180 days, before claiming your benefits. The longer you choose to delay receiving your benefit the less your premiums will be.
Low cost Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Cover available for up to £2,000 a month for a year, or 50% of your gross monthly income, whichever is less.
- Benefits can be paid for up to 6 or 12 months
- Paid direct to you in addition to any other benefits (i.e. Statutory Sick Pay)
- Personalised quotes whatever your circumstances - up to age 65
- Choose your cover: Accident & Sickness, Accident, Sickness & Unemployment or Unemployment only
- Benefits can be paid after 30 days
helpucover can save you money
Look how much helpucover could save you compared to some other leading providers of Mortgage Insurance (MPPI)
|Provider||Cost per £100
12 Month Benefit
35 Years Old
|Cost for £700 worth of cover*|
* Based on a quote for a 35 year old, with a £700 monthly mortgage payment, ASU (Accident, Sickness and Unemployment) cover, Back To Day One. (Source: The above premiums are from Moneysupermarket and correct on 20 May 2014 for ASU Back to Day 1 cover )
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk