Great Value Income Protection Insurance
If you're looking for great value, high quality Income Protection Insurance with added benefits you've found it.
How does Income Protection Insurance from helpucover work?
An Income Protection policy from helpucover helps to cover your financial outgoings for up to 6 or 12 months in the event of either sickness, accident or unemployment.
Ill health and unemployment are worrying enough without suffering the additional stress of inadequate income at a time when expenses related to healthcare or travel may actually increase.
Whether you are single, or the family breadwinner, helpucover Income Protection will help to relieve the financial burden while you get your life back on track.
Our Income Protection cover is so easy to arrange - either online or by calling us on 0800 038 0832.
Our Income Protection plan offers a wide range of options to suit your requirements:
- Cover available for up to £2,000 a month for a year, or 50% of your gross monthly income, whichever is less.
- Benefits paid up to 6 or 12 months
- Paid directly to you in addition to any other benefits (i.e. Statutory Sick Pay)
- Personalised quotes whatever your circumstances - up to age 65
- Range of cover options, no matter if you're employed or self employed*
- Benefits payable after 30 days
* Please note however we are unable to offer Unemployment cover to self-employed customers.
helpucover can save you money
Great value insurance from helpucover, compare premiums from some other leading providers and see how much you could save.
|Provider||Cost per £100
12 Month Benefit
35 Years Old
|Cost for £700 worth of cover*|
* Based on a quote for a 35 year old, with a £700 monthly mortgage payment, ASU (Accident, Sickness and Unemployment) cover, Back To Day One. (Source: The above premiums are from Moneysupermarket and correct on 12 May 2014 for ASU Back to Day 1 cover)
There are other providers of Short Term Income Protection and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk